Sunday, September 11, 2016

Fabric wall art finally finished!


My fabric wall art piece is finally finished. I started this piece before I went away to Spain and wasn't quite sure what it was going to be - a bag, journal cover, pillow, wall art! The break gave me some clarity and instantly when I looked at it I knew what to do! It has to be hung on the wall! It is available in my shop

To create this lovely piece I hand stitched a nine patch with beautiful antique French fabrics. I then hand quilted them here and there with embroidery floss. At this point I thought 'now what???'. Then it came to me I wanted to do a vase of flowers!

Do you want to stay in the loop? If so sign up here to receive discounts, first dibs on new products and sales, freebies and tutorials.

No comments:

Post a Comment