Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Wall organiser linen pink and yellow


I finished this wall organiser the other day. I used a lovely linen for the background, the pockets are made with different antique linen/hemps and cotton fabrics. Here and there I appliqued some pretty fabrics and trim and did some simple embroidery. The wall organiser has been padded and then I have quilted it here and there. For a final touch I appliqued simple felt flowers.


The wall organiser can be used for anything whether it be for newborn items, like nappies, creams, wipes, cotton wool etc, or it can be used for toys, stationery, hair accessories and so on.



Do you want to stay in the loop? If so sign up here to receive discounts, first dibs on new products and sales, freebies and tutorials.

No comments:

Post a Comment